Welcome To My Blog!

This website is an extension of my Duck + Goose Call Website located at http://www.kellyskalls.com/.

Kellys Kalls Custom Duck Call + Goose Calls Blog

This blog is my Custom Hunting Call Story and all that comes with it. "The Art of Duck Calls, Goose Calls. Childrens Calls, + Duck Whistles."

Custom Duck calls from Kellyskalls.com featuring custom made duck and goose calls with carved wood and acrylic game call parts that are of heirloom quality. My site is one of best sites out there for goose calls, duck calls, Micro-Miniature Calls,and Mini Calls that hunters and collectors out there need and want.

From time to time I will post stories about the Art of Call Making, I will show not only my work but the works of fellow call makers. The vast majority of Duck and Goose calls are made over seas in large plants manned by folks that do not claim English to be their native tounge.

Custom call makers be they Duck Calls, Goose Calls , Turkey Calls, Deer Calls etc. Are one of the great original American folk arts.

Today there has been a resurgance of sorts of custom call making by folks like myself that enjoy the art and love working with various materials to make what we call Custom Calls. There will also be stories about the sport we love and the people that make it a joy to be part of, Like I said in my first Post.

This is a work in process, The first few steps on a journey,

Thanks for coming along, Kelly (KellysKalls.com)

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Baserri Shotguns

Team Baserri will be joining me this week on Kelly Outdoors, These are some of the finest Shotguns you will ever lay a hand on, Superb craftsmanship and a price tag that won't put in the poor house. Join us for a great show, The phone lines will be open so you can ask the guys any questions about the line of excellent shotguns from Baserri.

No comments: